Students will receive virtual instruction 3 days per week. The week will include 2 days of live, face-to-face online instruction with teachers,
- The day will also consist of additional small group instruction, intervention supports, and independent learning activities assigned to students.
- All students will follow an A/B block schedule.
- Student work will be graded, and attendance is required.
- Teachers will have planning time to provide intervention supports for selected students that we hope can be provided in-person.
There are two ways to log in to Canvas:
1. www.brookhavenschools.org - Scroll over to Students and Click on the Canvas
2. Use the Canvas App
Students and parents will notice a more rigorous and engaging virtual-learning program with greater connections for all students. Parents will be supported with additional resources to assist their online learning.